Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Most Racist Thing Ive Ever Heard....

So this morning I get in the car ready to start another day. I turn on the radio and it happened to be on 93.7 The Arrow. Of course Walton & Johnson are on the air running their mouth about useless crap. This morning really surprised me and truly showed their racist nature. "Supposedly" there is a bill being passed around congress to pay out a settlement to the families of African-American slaves. Granted if this is a real bill I do not agree with it but Walton & Johnson took it to far by saying quote "The way Africa is now I think we did them a favor by bringing them over here" Then they went on to talk about how we shouldn't have to pay them for slavery and then with another racist quote "I want a slave if were going to have to pay for it, might as well do the crime". If that isn't racist i don't know what is. Something to think about? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment