Wednesday, September 23, 2009

To All My Friends...

After today I am starting to look back at my life and examine all the mistakes I have made. Its hard for a man to admit when he is wrong and even harder to confront himself. Over the last month I have put on a fake smile and pretended that everything was ok but when in reality I have put myself in a hole. From the outside I am a blessed person but on the inside I keep alot hidden. I have really great family and I'm lucky to have supportive friends that care about me. With out all of them I don't know how I would make it through the hard times. Currently I am try to put my life back together and I'm doing it one day at a time. Some days are easier than other but I keep pushing forward. I really don't care if some people think I'm just being emotional. Writing for me has always been a release. Ive been to bottled up and tense lately that I need I really couldn't take it anymore. I will not be beat by the things I have no control over. I can only learn from my mistakes and try to live a better life. I miss the life I use to have and the people that were in it but that's all part of life. I look back and find comfort in the memories and move on in life. I just really wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me lately. I cant even begin to explain how much that means to me. I truly do love you all.-Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment